Organizations that do not pay heed to governance in Microsoft Teams encounter operational inefficiencies and face security issues consistently. Hence, we recommend you deploy Teams using our governance automation software called TeamsHUB by Cyclotron. TeamsHUB by Cyclotron is a key application to prevent all kinds of data collaboration challenges in Microsoft Teams.
In this blog, we will take a quick look at some of our vital admin solutions to deliver end-to-end governance in MS Teams covering all vital aspects of security management while maximizing collaboration and maintaining the productivity of the platform –
Admin solutions by TeamsHUB by Cyclotron
TeamsHUB by Cyclotron integrates policies and processes that comply with governance ethics to help stay in control of your Teams environment. We provide a bunch of robust features to govern how business data is used, when and by whom –
Control teams sprawl and content mismanagement
- Site Provisioning: This feature enables teams creation under administrative control. Using a dynamic request form, user can provide necessary details about the team to get qualified as per business standards.
- Lifecycle Management: This feature uses expiration policies to create life span for teams. Teams utilize plenty of resources, hence it’s important that their existence be controlled. TeamsHUB by Cyclotron lets you retain, archive, or delete them to avoid unnecessary piling up or overlapping of workspaces.
- Access Management: This feature lets you appoint global, teams service, and other administrators to manage governance and business workflows with different access levels in your organization for enhanced security. Administrators can define owners and members in a team and set the right privileges for them to access resources.
- External Collaboration: This feature controls the capabilities of those users who collaborate outside of the organization using different systems. This helps to limit their access to sensitive items and prevents uncontrolled information sharing.
- Tag Management: This feature lets you define and manage tags with the help of which you can easily classify and categorize teams created for specific purposes.
- Hub Management: This feature allows you to create and manage hubs with the help of which you can group teams that fall under specific search criteria.
- Naming Conventions: This feature allows you to assign naming policies for teams according to business standards to enhance classification and discovery of information.
Protection across teams and tenants
- Sensitivity Labels: This feature classifies your content and protects it persistently while it travels by using encryption, watermarking, and user access control.
- External Data Sharing: This feature enables tracking of sensitive data that is exchanged with third-party contractors and prevents misuse or breach by revoking access.
- Analytics: This feature closely monitors your environment in real-time, provides actionable reports on user activities, usage, inventory, external data sharing, etc., and detects unusual happenings or changes that occur across tenants from different regions or departments.
- Dashboard: This feature offers a modern and interactive dashboard to grab real-time insights into business data, check its performance and analyze it to increase the efficiency and security of your Microsoft 365 environment.