In an era of cloud, companies are experiencing a paradigm shift. Employee-centric culture is the signature of booming businesses today. Organizations are leaving no stone unturned to maximize productivity and employee retention by accelerating user engagement.
TeamsHub reimagines collaboration and introduces new-age intranet apps making your portal more stylized and personal. Let us discover how you can bring your employees closer to your business systems and workflows without a hassle through TeamsHub by Cyclotron intranet apps.
Exploring TeamsHub Intranet Apps for Engagement
TeamsHub by Cyclotron presents an appealing and handy interface centralizing all apps and making it convenient for users to locate and share information that matters to them the most – all in one place. This means no context switching and no waste of time.
To deliver a majestic user experience, TeamsHub by Cyclotron revamps five key areas of personnel management:
- Streamlined Processes: With TeamsHub by Cyclotron, users can engage with HR directly and access hosted content such as on-boarding material, employee handbooks, company policies, HR guidelines, holiday requests, etc. for managing admin related tasks efficiently. Also, there is an intranet calendar used to keep everyone well-informed and share important updates across different departments to ensure consistency throughout the organization.
- Support Request: Use ‘Support Request’ app as a direct line of communication for faster resolutions of your queries, concerns, and issues. You can send emails to any specific department such as HR, IT, marketing, etc. regarding your internal needs and get necessary information to meet your expectations.
- My Calendar: Use ‘My Calendar’ app to view and manage your entire schedule in a single place.You can set an agenda and track or add meetings, appointments and other special events to your calendar and share it with others in your organization.
- To Do List: Plan out your day or daily agenda using ‘To Do List’ to boost productivity. Enter the tasks that need to be done, set priorities and deadlines and then assign it to yourself or your co-workers. This is to ensure that you have an easy-to-edit schedule for your busy workday to keep you proactive in managing your tasks.
2. Company-Wide Updates: Keeping all users updated in real time is vital to an organization. Whether employees are on the go or working remotely, with TeamsHub by Cyclotron, all news and notifications are just a click away. The eye-catching intranet platform offered by TeamsHub by Cyclotron will drive your users to active participation ensuring continued focus.
- CEO Corner: Let the voice of CEO directly reach entire workforce using‘CEO Corner’ to keep it real. This ensures an effective flow of leadership communication in an organization to provide transparency around strategy, vision, milestones, operational updates, and organizational change initiatives to inform and influence employees.
- Videos: Use this app to watch videos from across your organization such as company’s vision and mission statement, corporate commercials, internal trainings, product presentations, recruitment videos, induction videos, employee experience videos, customer testimonials and so on.
- Popular Documents: Pre-organize storage areas for files and documents that are trending around the user. This will include files that are shared frequently within and outside of your organization. This feature makes it easy to find documents whenever teams need them for collaboration.
- Alert: Catch attention of your employees when there is some critical news item to share. This is to ensure that messages of high importance are not overlooked by any member of your organization and get quickly published or spread across the organization.
- Key Links: Get access to links provided by your organization for finding information more easily. You can track company policies, handbooks, digital assets and brand center, support services, technical data, data from third parties, etc. and manage your personal links too, using this app.
- News: Use this app to get latest corporate news, company quarterly results, interviews, market analysis, earnings and all other high priority events, notifications, and happenings in the boardrooms.
- Stock Exchange: Let your employees stay current with the real-time share market data with ‘Stock Exchange’. This feature is used to keep users aware of Microsoft trade and investment.
- Upcoming events: Know more about upcoming corporate events such as business conferences, networking meets, seminars, workshops, etc. using this app.
3. Communication: Encourage communication and improve employee engagement in a user-friendly way. Fostering new ways of internal communications to create a cohesive culture of work while raising awareness and improved relationships.
- Twitter Feed: Use this app to stay relevant and excited when your organization makes next announcement on Twitter. You can retweet the content shared by your thought leaders and experts or share them far and wide to promote the brand as an ideal influencer.
- I’m Safe: Mark yourself safe using ‘I’m Safe’ app as a response to crisis. This is to ensure a safety check for your employees if there is a natural calamity or a terror incident so that an instant help could be provided during an emergency.
- Poll: Use ‘Poll’ app to participate in surveys conducted by your company to collect valuable employee feedback and comments. This helps your company to measure the effectiveness of an idea through data and analytics.
4. Employee Appreciation: Highlight featured employees and their marvelous achievements and let them be praised publicly. Elevate your performance management by letting your employees motivate each other and be applauded for their talent and hard work by sending and receiving inspiring messages.
- Employee Spotlight: Know the outstanding performer in your workplace using ‘Employee Spotlight’ app, who has gone above and beyond the call of duty. You can see the employee’s name along with job title and branch location using this app.
- Recognition: Show your appreciation for an employee’s extraordinary performance, achievements, actions, and contributions in the organization. Congratulate them directly using ‘Recognition’ app.
5. Socialization and Fun: Let the digital social community thrive in your workplace by socializing and fun. Make the workspace comfortable and entertaining by posting photos from company’s special events, significant happenings, or celebrations to keep moments alive and unforgettable. Employees love browsing photos and share them widely across various channels and networks, which is indeed an excellent way to improve company’s web presence.
- Photo gallery: Use ‘Photo gallery’ app to share professional event pictures such as meetings, seminars, conferences, and informal company events such as outings, picnics and employee get-togethers and celebrations.
- Birthday: Make your co-workers’ birthday special by sending them warm wishes and add joy to their day using ‘Birthday’ app. You can also view upcoming birthdays of your colleagues through this app.
- Anniversary: Celebrate work anniversary of your employees using ‘Anniversary’ app to show them that you value their commitment they made with you. This ensures the acknowledgement of work to maintain a positive bond between the employee and employer for improved experience.
Disengaged workforce has been a major pitfall in the corporate world recently. Modern intranet like Intranet on Teams by TeamsHub by Cyclotron has offered a dynamic platform to make working experience of employees purpose centric. Surely, ‘Intranet on Teams’ by TeamsHub by Cyclotron is the touchpoint where collaboration and engagement intersect effortlessly. Unveil its magic and see your employees flourish!
To know more about TeamsHub by Cyclotron, please visit our site https://teamshub.io or contact email@example.com to request a demo