MS Teams is a deeply integrated and connected ecosystem of Microsoft Office 365 encapsulating an array of important applications viz SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, OneNote, Stream, Planner, Power BI and more. As such maintaining a seamless collaboration around MS Teams environment in larger organizations becomes challenging and needs defining people, processes, and structure. This is where governance comes in place.
With this regard, we will share a few important tips on how to configure MS Teams governance efficiently using our automation tool called TeamsHub.io to maximize MS Teams adoption, prevent content sprawl and to let you collaborate securely. Let’s begin:
Using TeamsHub.io, you can:
- Create a permission model to define administrative rights at various levels and grant role-based access and specific privileges to users maintain privacy and secure assets.
- Provide naming conventions to your teams and groups and standardize teaming process to enhance findability and facilitate sorting and ordering.
- Automate MS Teams provisioning for creation of teams and set an approval system via dynamic request form to clarify purpose of teams and avoid MS Teams sprawl.
- Tag and labelize teams to better classification, identification and protection of content.
- Manage external collaboration by controlling guest access at different levels, track and revoke permission to sensitive files that are shared, prevent content download outside of your organization and more.
- Archive or delete teams that are unnecessary and no longer in use by enforcing expiration policies to maintain a healthier and cleaner environment in Teams.
- Grab insights into real-time reports on MS Teams usage, trends and adoption as well as user performance and activities.
- Automate direct voice routing and phone number management for your organization to bridge voice calling gap and eliminate complex PowerShell scripting.
- Customize site type and creation process by designing MS Teams templates.
MS Teams end-to-end governance is must to prevent collaborative chaos when teams expand and and content outgrows. TeamsHub.io is built exactly for this purpose. By automating MS Teams governance, TeamsHub.io simplifies administration, reduces IT workload and enhances user focus to boost productivity saving time in the long run. Furthermore, TeamHub.io secures your digital collaboration environment and promotes workplace efficiency by orchestrating everything in one single place.