Organizations that ignore governance in Microsoft Teams consistently encounter operational inefficiencies and security issues. We recommend that you deploy Teams using our governance automation software called TeamsHub by Cyclotron. TeamsHub by Cyclotron is a key application to help prevent data collaboration challenges in Microsoft Teams.
Cyclotron offers vital Teams administration solutions that deliver end-to-end governance covering vital aspects of security management while maximizing collaboration and maintaining productivity of the platform.
Administration solutions by TeamsHub by Cyclotron
TeamsHub by Cyclotron integrates policies and processes that comply with governance ethics to help stay in control of your Teams environment. We provide robust features to govern how business data is used, when and by whom.
Control teams sprawl and content mismanagement
- Site Provisioning: This feature enables teams creation under administrative control. Using a dynamic request form, a user can provide necessary details about the team to get qualified as per business requirements.
- Lifecycle Management: This feature uses expiration policies to create the life span for teams. Teams utilizes resources that can be controlled by TeamsHub by Cyclotron and lets you retain, archive or delete them in order to avoid unnecessary piling up or overlapping of workspaces.
- Access Management: This feature lets you appoint global teams service and other administrators to manage governance and business workflows with different access levels in your organization for enhanced security. Administrators can define owners and members in a team and set right privileges for them to access resources.
- External Collaboration: This feature controls the capabilities of those users who collaborate outside of organization using different systems. This helps to limit their access to sensitive items and prevent uncontrolled information sharing.
Discovery & Management
- Tag Management: This feature lets you define and manage tags. You can easily classify and categorize teams created for specific purposes.
- Hub Management: This feature allows you to create and manage groups of teams in management hubs, teams and sites with specific search criteria.
- Naming Conventions: This feature allows you to assign naming policies for teams according to business standards to enhance standardization, discovery, sorting and information management.
Protection across teams and tenants
- Sensitivity Labels: This feature classifies your content and protects it persistently while it travels by using encryption, watermarking and user access control.
- External Data Sharing: This feature enables tracking of sensitive data that is exchanged with third-party contractors and prevents misuse or breach by revoking the access.
- Analytics: This feature closely monitors your environment in real-time, provides your actionable reports on user activities, usage, inventory, external data sharing etc., and detects unusual happenings or changes across tenants from different regions or departments.
- Dashboard: This is a modern and interactive dashboard to grab real-time insights into business data, check its performance and analyze it to increase efficiency and security of the environment.
To learn more about TeamsHub by Cyclotron,
please visit https://teamshub.io or contact email@example.com to request a demo.